FEDERAL SCHOLAR IN RESIDENCE PROGRAM 2019 – Apply by 1 July!
Win a three-week research stay at Eurac Research in Bolzano/Bozen, South Tyrol – Italy.
Hand in a paper (yet to be published or currently under review) on comparative federalism, regionalismor intergovernmental relations in English, German, Italian, French or Spanish by 1 July 2018.
Do you work in a field related to comparative federalism, regionalism or intergovernmental relations? Are you interested in multi-level government?
Then enter the competition and discuss your research with international scholars and experts at the Eurac Research Institute for Comparative Federalism in Bolzano/Bozen, Italy.
Just send the following documents to email@example.com:
- an abstract in English
- an anonymized full-fledged paper in English, German, Italian, French, or Spanish
- please state ‘I hereby confirm that the submitted work “TITLE” has not (yet) been published elsewhere’ in the paper
- a short CV including the declaration ‘I authorize Eurac Research to use my personal data in accordance to decree 196/2003’
- a letter of motivation (max. 2 pages)
- for more information, please refer to our website: http://www.eurac.edu/federalscholar
THE PROGRAMME OFFERS
- a research stay of up to three weeks
- travel costs
- accommodation in Bolzano/Bozen
- the chance to meet and discuss one’s own research with experts in comparative federalism and regionalism
- the chance to develop project ideas and plan a common project with the researchers of the Institute for Comparative Federalism
- the chance to publish your work in book series/edited volumes and online journals the Institute has or is partner of
NOTICE: Although you could flexibly plan your stay within the year 2019, the month of February would represent a particularly good opportunity to develop new ideas while profiting from the international research environment of the 10th anniversary edition of the renowned Winter School on Federalism and Governance.
Institute for Comparative Federalism
Drususallee/Viale Druso 1